-
August 4th, 2002, 05:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/sunday/falkirk/
i thought that was so daft it needed a new topic to be debated in
-
August 4th, 2002, 06:34 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Toploaders new song sound like Primal Screem.
I guess your all gonna say you hate Hundred reasons now.
-
August 4th, 2002, 06:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I know this cos I've seen past your shit
-
August 4th, 2002, 06:37 PM
#4
Inactive Member
wow even Mr Gav didnt get this.
-
August 4th, 2002, 06:40 PM
#5
Inactive Member
He isn't alternative enough
-
August 4th, 2002, 06:42 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
August 4th, 2002, 06:44 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I'm not alternative, I've seen past that shit. This Pixies album is the business
-
August 4th, 2002, 06:46 PM
#8
Inactive Member
why have you copied my nickname?
-
August 4th, 2002, 06:58 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Because Uberman is dead [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
August 4th, 2002, 07:05 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks